The Metro Foothills Healthcare Coalition (MFHCC) Chapter facilitates the opportunity for healthcare partners to share best practices, develop networking relationships and enhance collaboration and communication for the purpose of increasing the ability of the healthcare delivery system to prepare for, prevent, mitigate, respond to and recover from any and all emergencies.
The vision of the Metro Foothills Healthcare Coalition Chapter is to be a leader for health and medical emergency preparedness in Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Gilpin and Jefferson counties.
The purpose of the MFHCC Chapter is to provide an opportunity to advance the following goals:
- Provide networking and communication opportunities in order to develop relationships
- Promote collaboration on best practices and projects
- Facilitate information sharing within and across disciplines
- Plan, design and implement MFHCC Chapter sponsored workshops, trainings and exercises with respect to health and medical concerns
- Share funding opportunities with members as they become available
- Note: The MFHCC Chapter will not serve as a response entity during emergencies. All MFHCC Chapter members will coordinate directly with their county ESF-8 lead during emergencies.
The MFHCC Chapter is sponsored by Denver Department of Public Health and Environment and Jefferson County Public Health.
Meetings are scheduled for the first Tuesday of every month from 12:00-1:30 pm and lunch is available beginning at 11:45 am. Lunch is provided by Denver Public Health and Jefferson County Public Health.
Meetings are generally held at Jefferson County Public Health, Parfet Building. The Mt. Bierstadt Room in the Parfet Building is located on the 1st Floor, 645 Parfet Street, Lakewood, CO 80215.
Next Meeting: NCR HCC Meetings and Events
For more information about the Metro Foothills Healthcare Coalition Chapter, please view the MFHCC Chapter Operational Structure.